Comprehensive Barcelona City Tour
See the important sights in Barcelona on a Comprehensive City Tour
This tour offers you the most important monuments in Barcelona, from the splendid views from the Montjuïc Hill, the daring buildings of local modernist architect Antoni Gaudí to the narrow and cozy streets of the Gothic Quarter. The tour ends along the beautiful seaside at the Olympic Port.
Antoni Gaudí’s Sagrada Familia is one of the famous highlights of Barcelona, but the tour offers you many more stunning buildings, views and city life. From the Montjuïc Hill you will be able to enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona and at the gothic quarter you will see the narrow streets of medieval Barcelona. We use convenient air conditioned and comfortable buses and our certified guides speak fluent English, so that you will get the most out of your stay in Barcelona.
See the most important monuments in Barcelona
Below you will find the list of monuments visited on the Comprehensive City Tour. If you have any special wishes for other monuments not included in the list, we are flexible about including these.
- Passeig de Gracia
- Casa Batlló (Gaudí's first important work in his own style)
- Casa Lleó Morera (Domènech i Montaner's famous corner building on the Passeig de Gracia)
- Casa Amatller (Puig i Cadafalchs marvelous house neighbouring Casa Batlló)
- Casa Milà (one of the main works by Antoni Gaudí)
- La Sagrada Familia (the most famous and impressive of Gaudí's works)
- The Triumph Arch (a work made for Barcelona's first World's Fair in 1888)
- Plaça Catalunya (the biggest square in Barcelona)
- Plaça Espanya (monumental square built for the Expo 1929) and Montjuic Hill
The Olympic Harbor (built for the Olympics in 1992) & the Olympic City
Optional: The city center (Barri Gòtic+Ramblas) with Santa María del Mar (the famous "Cathedral of the Sea") or the Cathedral of Barcelona (La Catedral la Seu) with its charming cloister.
- The Olympic Ring and Stadium (on Montjuïc with monumental square)
- The viewpoint Miramar on the Montjuïc-hill (spectacular views of the port)
- The National Palace on the Montjuïc-hill (with beautiful views of the city)
Details and prices for the Comprehensive City Tour
The tour can be arranged for groups of between 8 and 500 people. If you are more than 60 people we divide the group into two, each with its own bus, guide and driver.
The duration of the Comprehensive City Tour
4 hours (the tour can be customized and shortened to a 2 or 3 hour tour)
Prices of the Barcelona Comprehensive Tour
per person for a private Comprehensive City Tour in Barcelona. The final price depends on the number of participants. .