Beautiful Beaches at Costa Brava & Monuments of Girona
The tour to Costa Brava is a great combination of picturesque coastal towns and the city of Girona with its Jewish Quarter, an impressive cathedral and good restaurants.
The tour starts with three of the most charming cities on Costa Brava: Blanes, Tossa de Mar and Sant Feliu de Guíxols. In Blanes there will be time for a drink and a stroll along the beach. In Tossa de Mar, you will see the beautiful medieval castle with stunning views from atop the hill. And in Sant Felíu de Guíxols, you can enjoy the beach.
The tour then goes to the beautiful city of Girona, a charming medieval town with an impressive gothic church (with the widest nave in the world), a Jewish quarter with narrow cobbled streets, a unique collection of romanesque churches, the Arabic baths and many restaurants and shops.
Itinerary of the Costa Brava and Girona Tour
- Time for a stroll along the beautiful beach of Blanes and a drink at one of the cafeterias with views of the Mediterranean sea.
Tossa de Mar
- The medieval fortification with impressive views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Lovely sandbeaches
- Shopping areas on the cozy main street of Tossa de Mar.
Sant Felíu de Guíxols
- A nice sand beach
- Shopping areas.
- The Jewish Quarter
- The Cathedral (with the World's widest nave in a Gothic church)
- Several romanesque churches
- The Arabic baths
- A former convent
- Peter IV's City Wall (a nice walk for families with children)
If the group is interested in visiting one of the botanical gardens on the Costa Brava the Jardí Mar i Murtra in Blanes is a very good option.
Practical information (duration & prices, etc)
The tour can be arranged for groups of between 8 and 65 people. If you are more than 40 people we recommend to divide the group into two, each with their bus, guide and driver.
Duration of the tour
Approximately 8 hours, but the tour can be customized.
Prices from 850 Euros (total price for a small group)
Read more about similar tours