Panoramic 2 Hour Barcelona City Tour
See Sagrada Familia, Passeig de Gràcia and the Montjuic Hill on a Private Tour
This Barcelona Panoramic Tour is ideal if you want to get an overview over Barcelona in approximately two hours. It is especially designed for companies and private groups who want to get a panoramic view of the city in a short time lapse.
The Panoramic Barcelona Tour starts with pick-up at the hotel of the group. We now go to the beautiful Passeig de Gracia, famous for the two houses of Antoni Gaudí as well as for the high-end hotels and fashion shops like Gucci, Loewe and Chanel.
After Passeig de Gracia the tour goes on to Sagrada Familia. Probably the most important building in Barcelona and certainly the most visited: more than 5 million people visit the church every year. With our knowledgeable guide you will get all the facts about the church: why and when it was begun, when it will be finished and how it is financed.
The Panoramic Barcelona Tour ends at Montjuic - one of the best places to get an overview over Barcelona: here you will get splendid views of the city, see the Olympic Ring (built for the '92 Olympic Games) and see Plaça Espanya from the exhuberant National Palace.
Photos of our Panoramic Barcelona Tour
Itinerary of the Panoramic Barcelona Tour
Below you will find the list of monuments visited on the Panoramic Barcelona Tour. The route can be customized.
- Pick-up at the group's hotel
- Passeig de Gracia
- Casa Batlló (Gaudí's first important work in his own style)
- Casa Lleó Morera (Domènech i Montaner's famous corner building on the Passeig de Gracia)
- Casa Amatller (Puig i Cadafalchs marvelous house neighbouring Casa Batlló)
- Casa Milà (one of the main works by Antoni Gaudí)
- La Sagrada Familia (the most famous and impressive of Gaudí's works)
- The Montjüic Hill. Enjoy the great views and the sights
- The National Palace (beautiful building and great views of the city)
- The Olympic Ring (made for the 1992 Olympics in Barcelona: The Olympic Stadium and Calatrava's antenna).
- Miramar (The best views over the port of Barcelona from the terrace in front of the 5 star hotel Miramar)
- Drop-off at the group's hotel
: The tour has a flexible starting time and is fully customizable. It can be arranged for groups of between 8 and 500 people. If the group consists of more than 45-50 people, we recommend to divide the group into smaller groups, each with its own bus, guide and driver.
Duration: 2 hours (the tour can be customized and made into a 3 or 4 hour tour).
What is included:
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Private, modern bus with A/C and driver
- A professional, licensed guide
- Optional: include entrance fees to monuments
Languages: English (please contact us for Spanish, French, German, Italian or other languages).
per person for a Private Panoramic two-hour Tour. The prices depend on the number of participants and the tour is only orgnized for private groups of minimum 8 people.